Friday 18 February 2011

February 2011

I was reminded to blog today on facebook by another haffy lover starting a new blog tracking her progress with Evers Navarone. So check out her blog! http://haffyholic.blogspot.com/

Niels is being awesome lately. Brilliant to ride, it's warmed up and I think he's liking the weather!

Just a quick update because I'm super busy! He's got canter walk canter now, and he knows what I want him to do, just need to practice practice practice. Leg yields have got so much better recently, now we don't have a change of pace half way through and he's starting to actually step under. :D Clever little boy.

Just starting on the youngster again, taking it slowly to start with so we're going for a potter around the field this weekend. After 3 months off she was perfectly fine with me getting back on again, not a spot of bother. What a cracker I've got! Very exciting. :D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my link! I've put a perma link to your blog on mine (right hand column), and will check in here often :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey where are you ? havent seen ya posting for some time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not come over and join a new Equine Blogging Network where you can feature your blog. Come and join http://hay-net.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete