Tuesday 26 October 2010

Long Time No Blog!

Been pretty busy. Niels is in a real 'willing to learn' phase, so I took full advantage of it and over the summer we've got ready to do our first elementary tests together! Not expecting to do amazingly well, and I don't know how he'll react to being asked to do more complicated things in a different environment... Usually it improves him, but we shall see.

I ran through the tests at the weekend, and here they are:





Medium trot and free walk are still pretty much non-existent, and walk to canter is hit and miss. :/ I'll try not to over analyse, makes for a very boring post!

I clipped Niels naked at the weekend too. He had an immense woolly coat, so now he must feel a lot better!

Opal went to a Trailblazers qualifier last weekend (even though she'll be too old for the actual championship...) and she came second! :D Very proud of my baby girl, she behaved herself so well.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you can see the little wheels in his head start turning whenever you ask for the canter! He's so full of attitude, but he looks like he's trying very hard. What a love :) Great videos!

    ReplyDelete